- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Home Selling Q&A
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
FHA Loan Guidelines | El Paso Homes | Remax Agent
Here are some things you can do to improve you debt to income ratios to qualify for an FHA loan. Your objective is to reduce your debt- to- income.
Pay down/pay off debt like credit cards that show up on your credit report.
Teachers should try to get your student loan deferred. ( these payments do not have to be included in your debt if deferred for 12 months).
Pay off an auto loan (this is one of the biggest killers on a credit report)
Consider a home in a lower price point
IMPORTANT NOTICE Russell-Realtor is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit rating.