- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- El Paso Home Inspectors List
- Horizon City Tx Homes For Sale
- El Paso Luxury Homes
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Preparing To Buy A Home in El Paso Texas
- How Much House Can I Afford
- What Happens After a Contract is Accepted
- Closing Cost Help
- Home Warranty Plans
- Home Selling Q&A
- Buyer guide
- Do I need to have an inspection?
- Buying an Older Home
- Buying a HUD Home
- Buyers Agent
- Casas en El Paso Texas
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
- El Paso Tx Fort Bliss Monitor
- East El Paso Real Estate
- tierra del este el paso real estate
- highland el paso real estate
- sunland park el paso real estate
- franklin hills el paso real estate
- emory place el paso real estate
- northeast el paso Tx real estate
- ventura el paso real estate
- pinnacle el paso real estate
- west el paso real estate
Millions of Americans move every year, yet even the most organized person will probably not be able to remember every detail of their move. According to top moving companies these 10 items are most important to your relocation preparation list:
Obtaining copies of your medical records including your dentist, veterinarian and vaccine/immunization information can often be overlooked. In some cases, a notarized letter is required to receive the official documentation; you may need to contact the American Medical Records Association to determine your new state's procedure.
Your child's permanent school record cannot follow him or her through life if it's left behind. In addition, school records are usually required when registering your child at a new school. Often, copies will not be sufficient, and records with a raised seal will be necessary.
Old Phone Numbers
Pack phone books from your old town. You may think you'll remember the numbers you frequently call now but, more likely, you'll spend a small fortune on directory assistance charges to contact old friends or tie up loose ends.
Local Business Errands
Remember to complete transactions with local businesses (for example, picking up your dry cleaning).
Your New Address
In the flurry of preparing for the move, you may often forget your forwarding address - important information when forwarding periodicals and credit card bills, as well as keeping in touch with old friends. Always keep your new address handy in your wallet or purse.
Garage Door Opener
Many people often forget to take
the electric garage door opener out of their car before leaving. Remember to leave the opener for the new tenants or owners.
Don't forget the pets!
In most cases, moving companies cannot transport animals or plants. Remember to make arrangements for their transfer.
Safe Deposit Box Items
Many people forget to retrieve important documents from their safe deposit box. It is also wise to establish a checking account in your new town about a month prior to your move so that you have immediate access to your account.
Spare House Keys
The collection of spare house keys
can often be forgotten. Whether it means getting them from neighbors
who kept them, or retrieving them from under the rock next to the front door, don't forget to gather all sets before you depart.
Although your focus will be on your new home or apartment, you can't forget about preparing the old residence for your exit. Remember to leave out cleaning supplies for the final "once-over" before closing the door for good, or make arrangements in advance for a service to clean it for you.
If you are relocating to the El Paso or Fort Bliss, Texas area call today and let my experience find you some of the best areas to buy a home in.
CELL (915) 873-8646 | (888) 845-2408 | FAX (915) 594-9253
El Paso Preferred Lenders
JD Power Survey-”Top Rate Real Estate Agent”
Posted via email from el paso homes posterous
Posted By Blogger to Fort Bliss New Home Builders | Remax Realtor at 10/06/2011 06:21:00 AM