- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- El Paso Home Inspectors List
- Horizon City Tx Homes For Sale
- El Paso Luxury Homes
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Preparing To Buy A Home in El Paso Texas
- How Much House Can I Afford
- What Happens After a Contract is Accepted
- Closing Cost Help
- Home Warranty Plans
- Home Selling Q&A
- Buyer guide
- Do I need to have an inspection?
- Buying an Older Home
- Buying a HUD Home
- Buyers Agent
- Casas en El Paso Texas
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
- El Paso Tx Fort Bliss Monitor
- East El Paso Real Estate
- tierra del este el paso real estate
- highland el paso real estate
- sunland park el paso real estate
- franklin hills el paso real estate
- emory place el paso real estate
- northeast el paso Tx real estate
- ventura el paso real estate
- pinnacle el paso real estate
- west el paso real estate
Zillow 5 Star Russell Realty Team
Buying a House in EL Paso - Finance
El Paso Housing Finance Corp.
El Paso Housing Finance Corporation announced the issuance of $24.5 million in bonds on Wednesday, Jan. 20. The bonds will be used to provide competitive mortgage financing and down payment assistance to low-to-moderate income home buyers in the El Paso community. The financing will help stimulate growth in the local economy and comes at a time when other projects, such as the relocation of military units to Fort Bliss as part of the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process and revitalization of downtown El Paso, are being developed. FirstSouthwest, El Paso Housing Finance Corporation’s financial advisor for more than 30 years, structured the transaction.
Contrasts are beautiful:modern office buildings reach into the clear Southwestern air and centuries-old mission bells still call the faithful; dry warmth of a summer day and the coolness of a star-studded night; cactus near the entrance of an abandoned mine and weeping willow beside a quiet lake; mountain trails and super highways.
You cannot come to fully know El Paso in one day or one week. It should be savored over time and in all seasons. According to one wise El Pasoan, 'if you wear out one pair of shoes in El Paso you will never leave.'
Fort Bliss displays the replica of the U.S. Army post that stood guard in El Paso's famous frontier days. Horse racing, dog racing, bullfights, baseball, soccer, football (the home of the Sun Bowl), or basketball-you'll find most every sport in El Paso/Juarez. For those who favor participant sports there is year-round golf at beautiful and challenging courses, tennis, hiking, skiing, and camping. For a change of pace, try El Paso's symphony, award-winning civic theater, or relax at night clubs featuring internationally famous entertainment at surprising prices.
El Paso is the hub of an international transportation network and can be easily reached through the El Paso International Airport, major highway arteries which funnel into town, convenient bus service, and even passenger rail service. All of these things have helped make El Paso one of the nation's fastest growing cities.
The city has worked its way from a cowtown past into a massive southwest commerce and banking center. The population of El Paso is 503,000 and Juarez is 875,000. Clothing, boot manufacturing, copper, oil refineries, and electronics are some of the cities' largest industries. The lush Rio Grande Valley produces cotton, wheat, alfalfa, fruits, vegetables, and much more.
The cost of living is relatively low due in part to our mild climate, which is conductive to year round outdoor activity.
To sum it all up, El Paso has much to offer everyone - the tourist, the casual visitor, and the serious home-buyer and investor. For a new lease on life, be it a new job, retirement, or a change of pace, come and enjoy the relaxed, casual life- style of the sun country.