- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- El Paso Home Inspectors List
- Horizon City Tx Homes For Sale
- El Paso Luxury Homes
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Preparing To Buy A Home in El Paso Texas
- How Much House Can I Afford
- What Happens After a Contract is Accepted
- Closing Cost Help
- Home Warranty Plans
- Home Selling Q&A
- Buyer guide
- Do I need to have an inspection?
- Buying an Older Home
- Buying a HUD Home
- Buyers Agent
- Casas en El Paso Texas
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Wills, Estates and Probate
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
- El Paso Tx Fort Bliss Monitor
- East El Paso Real Estate
- tierra del este el paso real estate
- highland el paso real estate
- sunland park el paso real estate
- franklin hills el paso real estate
- emory place el paso real estate
- northeast el paso Tx real estate
- ventura el paso real estate
- pinnacle el paso real estate
- west el paso real estate
Why Do I need a Real Estate Agent?
Russell-Realtor is Real Estate Experts: This means we know the INS and Outs of one of the most important investment you will ever make. We handle Real estate transactions every day. We are trained in all the legal aspects involved in the purchase of a home and our exclusive agency representation of your interest.
The seller, 89% of the time is represented by a listing agent who is responsible to make sure his/her seller's interest are represented during every step of the transaction. A listing agent has NO fiduciary responsibility to advice you as the buyer. In fact, he license bars him from advising you about your rights during the purchase. If you are not represented when you find a home and want to make an offer it is similar to appearing in court without an attorney or self-diagnosing an illness. We are not attorneys or doctors But buyer's agents are experts in real estate transactions and must represent our buyers exclusively.
What is a Buyer Representative?
Defined most simply, a buyer’s representative (or buyer’s agent) is an advocate for the buyer...not the seller…in a real estate transaction. Buyer’s representatives in Texas owe full fiduciary (legal) duties, including loyalty and confidentiality, to their buyer-clients and keep their best interests in mind through the entire transaction. Buyer agents have met the educational and practical requirements set forth by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC) and demonstrates skills and knowledge to best represent homebuyers.
What does it cost to use a Buyer Representative? The buyer pays no commission to the buyer representative. The seller of the property, or the builder in new construction homes pays the commission due the agent. It’s like having your own assistant making sure the transaction goes smoothly, and putting your buyer’s interests first. The buyer pays no commission.
Ask The Agent