- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Home Selling Q&A
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
When making a move one of your greatest concerns are your loveable, life-long pets so you should plan ahead. The following are a few things to remember:
Ø Decide early on your transportation method
Ø Research rules and regulations in your new community about vaccinations needed particularly if your move is to a foreign country.
Ø Collect your pet’s inoculation records and all other health and rabies certificates related to your pet.
Ø Take your pet to the vet before moving
Ø Consider medicating your pet before traveling if he/she is prone to motion sickness.
Ø Remember to have your pet ware an ID collar with pet's name and owner's contact information.
Ø Decide if your pet will be traveling by air with you (or as cargo) or with you in your own vehicle.
Ø Buy the appropriate kennel for overseas move.