- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Home Selling Q&A
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
Presidential Homes Buyer's Agent
Why you need a Licensed Real Estate Agent to represent you
If You are looking for a top Realtor and experienced Buyer's Agent in the El Paso area or anywhere in El Paso County you have come to the right place. Without representation in a home transaction you are at the mercy of the home builder's marketing rep. They are trained to hard sell every home and ONLY represent the builder's interest. They are experts at making the buyer feel that his/her best interest are being represented, but this is not the case. They DO NOT owe you any fiduciary duty to watch out for your best interest. They are not licensed real estate agents.
Using my experience as a buyer's agent, knowledge of the area and my real estate tools plus a detailed review all the latest area home listings I will help find the ideal home for you.
My name is Yvonne Russell and I am a top agent in the El Paso area working for RE/MAX Associates, one of the largest real estate company in the area. I am a very experienced agent and realtor, specializing in first- time buyer's,military relocation and luxury homes.
Why do I provide all this free home information for the El Paso area? I believe that a buyer should be fully informed and let's face it, in today's market, I think it is important to help buyers find all the data about the housing market and prices.