- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Home Selling Q&A
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
FIND YOUR DREAM HOME
How Much Can You Afford?
Buying a New Home in El Paso Tx
homes-el-paso.comAdvantages to Buying a New Home
1. Low maintenance costs: Buying a New Home comes with everything new, which means fewer repairs on appliances, carpet and siding, giving you more free time to enjoy your home and your family.
2. Warranties: There is usually a one-year warranty on workmanship and
materials. Many builders also offer structural warranties for ten years.
3. Amenities: Buying a New Home usually includes built-in appliances, central air conditioning and heating systems, more electrical outlets and much more.
4. Energy Efficiency: Buying a New Home consumes half as much energy as homes built prior to 1980. This benefits the environment, your health and your wallet.
5. Safety Features: Better heating systems, built-in security systems, smoke detectors, and better electrical power and wiring systems all decrease the risk of fire in a new home.
6. Size: On average, a home built today has 700 more square feet of living space than one built 20 years ago. This means more windows, closet space, spacious garages, larger kitchens and more bathrooms.
7. Spacious Floor Plan Options: New home buyers can choose from hundreds of floor plans to find a home that matches their lifestyle.
8. Choice of Interior and Exterior Finishing: New home buyers can choose carpet colors, wall coverings, paint colors, lighting fixtures, landscape.
9. Home-Site Selection: Prospective buyers can choose apiece of land and build a house to suit their needs.
10. Value: Buying a New Home has a longer life expectancy; therefore they have higher appraisal and more favorable resale values than older homes.
Why not get the most for your money and buy a brand new home?
Buying a New Home worksheets