- El Paso Neighborhood REALTOR®
- Home Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate El Paso Tx
- USDA Loans
- Senior Real Estate Specialist®
- Zero Down Payment Assistance Program
- No Closing Cost VA Loans
- El Paso Real Estate Blog
- New Homes for Sale - Beware!
- My Guarantee
- Selling a Home in El Paso
- First Time Home Buyer in El Paso
- Horizon City Texas Homes for Sale
- Pre-Qualification Process
- Zillow Real Estate, Realtor Review
- Find Your Dream Home
- Why RUSSELL REALTY GROUP
- VA Housing Loan El Paso
- Good Neighbor Next Door
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Relocation Resources
- Best Realtor For Military Buyers
- Home Selling Q&A
- For Sale by Owner Questions (FSBO)
- Ft Bliss Homes under $150,000
- Military Relocation
- Agave Homes El Paso Tx
- Bella Homes El Paso Tx
- Presidential Homes
- Palo Verde Homes El Paso Tx
Closing Cost & Down Payment Assistance Program in El Paso Texas
Texas first time home buyer grants and loan programs - The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) offers programs for first time home buyers.
Two types of loans are available under this program. An “Unassisted Rate” loan typically offers the lowest interest rate available and does not provide funds for down payment and closing cost assistance. For borrowers needing assistance with their down payment, an “Assisted Rate” loan is offered to income-eligible borrowers that provides grant funds up to 5% of the mortgage amount. These loans are offered at a slightly higher interest rate.
Information that any buyer should know before purchasing a home provided by HUD:
First Time Home Buyers, Texas Loan Star Program:
For Active Military: You may be eligible for a VA Loan which requires no money down.
Professional Educators, Fire fighters, and law enforcement programs:
Program for Texas Veterans:
Single family Housing Programs:
Minority Home ownership:
Texas Low Income Housing Information Services:
Local El Paso links - Mortgage Credit Certificate Programs:
Informacion en espanol:
You as a buyer have the option to have an agent represent you in your buying transaction.
A Texas Realtor, will not only have access to all the listings in the area, but will also help you negotiate the best price, write the contract to your benefit, and make the whole transaction smoother at no cost to you. Please contact Yvonne Russell, RE/MAX Associates for more information.
Contact Buyer's Agent